Sunday, November 11, 2012

Introducing OMG! Linux: A Linux User Community

Posted by Unknown on 12:41 PM

OMG! Linux logoIt has been a while since I have posted anything on this blog so it is long overdue that I make some time and come here to my blog.

Today I want to introduce a website I have been working on with a friend. OMG! Linux is a Linux user community dedicated to welcoming and helping new Linux users find answers to common questions.

At omglinux.com new users will be able to find vast amounts of resources and linux related news. A question and answer section and a site forum will enable linux newcomers find quick answers when they feel stuck and overwhelmed.

I will also be blogging on that website so be sure to join. I encourage any Linux user to visit the site often and help promote the use of Linux operating systems so that the user base can grow and succeed.

Hope to see you all there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  • Twitter
  • Google Plus
  • RSS

Search Site